The Lurgan TH is managed by the Lurgan Townscape Heritage Partnership; a sub-committee within the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council.
The Partnership includes:
- Ten voting members consisting of
- Five Elected Members representing each political party
- Five Social Partners who were appointed after a public call and application process
- Advisors from Statutory Agencies
- Representatives from the Economic Development, Planning and Tourism, Arts and Culture departments of the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
The Partnership is responsible for assessing all grant applications brought forward with decision reached by consensus.